A light-up musical drum and roll toy for toddlers aged six months and up who love music time.
- The drum has two volume levels and makes realistic snare and bass drum sounds when it’s beaten, and it lights up and plays music when it’s rolled.
- Toddlers will love exploring the different sounds while improving their hand-eye coordination.
Available on backorder
... people are viewing this right now
Specifically designed to encourage movement, this wooden drum is a great way for children aged six months and up to improve hand-eye coordination and discover the world of sound. Playing this drum is the perfect way to learn about rhythm, experiment with different sounds, and to understand cause and effect.
- TWO DRUMS IN ONE: We designed this wooden drum to be beaten and also rolled. When the drum is upright, the red circle makes a snare drum sound and the blue circle makes a bass drum sound. Put the drum on its side and it automatically flashes colourful lights and plays lively percussion music.
- LEARN ABOUT RHYTHM: Playing with the Baby Drum is the perfect way for toddlers to learn about rhythm and to understand different types of sound.
- TWO VOLUME SETTINGS: Different volume settings allow you to enjoy calmer or louder play times.
- IMPROVES COORDINATION: The drum helps encourage movement from your child. Beating and rolling the drum improves hand-eye coordination, as well as ear to hand coordination.
- SAFE TO PLAY WITH: The toy is child-safe and contains water-based paint and has non-toxic finishes.
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 15 cm|
There are no reviews yet.